We are experts in transport and emergency ventilation.
As a one-stop shop, we develop and produce ventilation solutions for a variety of different applications. We take a holistic approach to this task. That means we don’t just prioritize ventilation performance and ventilation modes, but we also focus on intuitive operation of the devices, their mechanical robustness and their connectivity to other systems.
- Developing a ventilator for use in emergency situations, during transport, or in the home or intensive care
- Graphical user interfaces for monitoring and alarm management, including PC software and medical apps
- Reliable electronics for safety-critical systems
- Modern and secure interfaces for mobile and clinical environments
- Sturdy and robust design for mobile solutions that will withstand harsh environments
Examples of our projects
- Modules for ventilators (mobile, emergency, hospital)
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- NO (nitric oxide) generator
- Flow measurement in ventilators, spirometers
- Capnography module CAP201
- and much more
Corscience technology in the fields of MRT
Due to a specific customer issue, Corscience was able to extend the field of application of its capnography module CAP201 in a few steps.
Capnography for emergency care and clinical use
Measuring CO2 is part of our core expertise. See below for our specialist article on capnography for emergency care and clinical use.
ECMO: Safety electronics for an ‘artificial lung’
Corscience develops the safety electronics and the alarm system for a mobile device for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO).