Systems Engineering is the focal point of our technical expertise.
We develop individual devices, combine electronics, software and mechanical components, and produce systems for providing life-supporting and life-saving applications – in almost every specialist field.
- Developments up to product class III and software risk class C
- Systems engineering and design following the principles of functional safety
- Safe networking and development of life-saving and life-supporting medical devices
- Designing mechatronic devices and systems
Examples of our projects
- Surgical lights
- Footswitches/remote controls
- Dialysis systems
- Multi-parameter monitors
- Ventricular assist devices
- Transport monitors
- and much more
Corscience produces thousands of AEDs for Cardia International
A short report about a development project together with Cardia International, based in Holland, and the successful transition to series production and life-cycle management.
WEINMANN MEDUMAT Standard²
Use of capnometry module CAP201 in the emergency respirator MEDUMAT Standard² from WEINMANN EMT.
ECMO: Safety electronics for an ‘artificial lung’
Corscience develops the safety electronics and the alarm system for a mobile device for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO).