Products & modules
Ready for integration
Integrate our circuit boards, algorithms and already approved medical devices (CE, FDA, 510k) into your medical systems. We offer solutions for ECG, defibrillation, capnography and pulse oximetry. Of course, we can adapt all of our boards and products flexibly to suit your individual requirements.
Corscience offers the appropriate hardware or algorithms for all conventional and innovative examination methods.
The 12-channel ECG COR12 allows the patient to move around during a resting or exercise ECG or mobile application. Doctors continuously receive reliable ECG data. COR12 offers fast and secure data transfer in real time and is easy to integrate into any customer system thanks to CE and FDA approval.
The ECG board EMB1 is optimized in terms of size and power consumption and is designed for mobile use and for triggering other applications. The integrated R-peak detection is output not only via the hardware but also via the software. This means that, in addition to ECG measurement, the module can also be used to determine pulse transit time, triggering of blood pumps in cardiac support or ECMO devices as well as imaging systems.
HES® are our intelligent ECG algorithms for analyzing and interpreting resting and exercise ECGs and real-time monitoring. The modules are easy to integrate into existing software.
Learn more in the specialist article The modern defibrillation module BDM75.
- Simple integration into existing systems
- Only one interface for power supply and one serial interface (UART) required
- Maximum effectiveness with minimum energy and shock intensity due to biphasic pulse
You can take advantage of our established technologies for the development of AEDs and professional defibrillators and save yourself development time and costs.
Our capnography module CAP201 monitors the CO2 concentration in the breathing air using side-stream sampling.
- High degree of accuracy – exceeds DIN EN ISO Standard 80601-2-55
- High temporal resolution
- Long-term stability – no calibration required during use
- Robustness – no mechanically moving parts
- Short response time
- Suitable for various climate zones and altitudes
- CO2 curve analysis (etCO2 and fiCO2 and breathing rate calculation)
- Detection of abnormal CO2 curves and blockages in the tube system
CAP201 operates on the basis of non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology and utilizes optical filters to limit the reference and measuring wavelengths. This means it offers several advantages over dispersive systems. Our measuring method for capnography utilizes the fact that different gases have a specific absorption capacity in the infrared spectrum, i.e. they attenuate certain IR wavelengths differently. The extent of damping provides information about the partial pressure of the respective gas.
Optimized CAP201 versions
With CAP201 CLINIC, CAP201 EMERGENCY and CAP MRI Corscience is pleased to bring optimized versions of the CAP201 capnography module onto the market – customized to the specific requirements of clinics and emergency services.
Our energy-efficient SpO2 board ChipOx is particularly suitable for battery-powered devices, mobile applications and multi-parameter monitors.
- Output of the raw plethysmogram in real time
- Can be adapted to environmental parameters via different measuring modes
- Safe patient monitoring ensured by integrated maintenance and error message system
- Numerous types of sensors available
- Feedback on signal quality and reliability
The module offers many additional parameters in addition to the conventional measurement values of pulse oximetry (SpO2 and pulse). For example, the raw plethysmogram allows the pulse transit time to be calculated. Status bits, quality parameters and pulsation strength provide feedback on the reliability and quality of the measured values at any point in time. Furthermore, by using different measurement modes, you can also optimally adapt the sensitivity to the ambient conditions.