We supply individual systems for the measurement, visualization and algorithmic analysis of vital signs.
In our development projects, we are able to utilize already established hardware and software modules, which allows us to optimize the time and cost involved for our customers. One of our particular strengths is developing algorithms for interpreting and analyzing ECG signals as well as our many years of experience in the fields of ECG and SpO2 electronics.
- Developing human machine interface (HMI) solutions, consisting of software (display), mechanical functions (operation) and hardware (electronic design)
- Complete hardware and software modules for use in device development
- User knowledge in cardiovascular therapy and diagnostic systems, e.g. VAD
- Developing algorithms for analyzing and interpreting ECG signals
- Complete product and license solutions for ECG and SpO2 with international approval
Examples of our projects
Suntech BP Monitor
Development of an in-hospital blood pressure monitor for Suntech Medical (USA)
Monitoring & Systems Engineering
By taking the example of monitoring and systems engineering, we show you why Corscience is the best partner for Medical Device Engineering, Products & Licenses and Manufacturing & Test Services.
Corscience technology in the fields of MRT
Due to a specific customer issue, Corscience was able to extend the field of application of its capnography module CAP201 in a few steps.