We develop mobile systems with telemetric transmission of vital signs.
Mobile health (mHealth) is one of our areas of expertise. We’ve been developing mobile medical devices and telemedical systems for many years now, and we meet the highest standards when it comes to cybersecurity.
- Implementing mobile, energy-efficient devices and systems
- Programming vital sign algorithms for devices, gateways and also web and cloud servers
- Development and secure networking of medical systems, including to ISO 13485
Examples from our projects
- ECG devices with LTE, Bluetooth or WLAN (WiFi)
- Telemedical applications for integrated care, monitoring chronically ill patients or mobile screening
- Defibrillators with remote data transfer
- Web server for configuring a multi-parameter monitor
- Cloud solution for ECG analysis
- and much more
History in Mobile Health by Corscience
From telemedicine and mobile health and our nearly 20-year experience in the development of systems and products for the acquisition of mobile medical device data.
IT Security for medical products
As an experienced development service provider, Corscience reports on the development and challenges of the secure networking of medical devices
The smartphone as a lifesaver - The Corscience ECG analysis HES in a medical app