From ready-to-use modules to individual contract development and full-scale production
Our range of services in gas analysis extend from the customization of our capnography modules to the development and integration of new gas measurement modules and complete development of medical gas analyzers with subsequent commercial production.
- Developing gas measurement modules and medical gas analyzers
- Supplying approved capnography modules
- Customization of our finished modules
- Integrating gas measurement modules into medical devices including feasibility studies, preliminary investigations, consulting etc.
- Commercial production of developed gas measurement modules
Examples of our projects
- Capnography and oxygen measurement for the emergency services, clinical applications and ergospirometry (capnography module CAP201)
- Multigas analysis for measuring lung function
- Measuring anaesthetics in exhaled air
Capnography for emergency care and clinical use
Measuring CO2 is part of our core expertise. See below for our specialist article on capnography for emergency care and clinical use.
Corscience technology in the fields of MRT
Due to a specific customer issue, Corscience was able to extend the field of application of its capnography module CAP201 in a few steps.
Wireless ECG in ergospirometry: Support from the initial concept right up to approval of the medical system.