Electrostimulation has been one of our specialized areas for 20 years.
We pride ourselves in being experts in the intracardiac as well as intracorporeal and extracorporeal application of electric current. We have a track record with numerous successful development projects, e.g. external pacemakers, muscular stimulation devices, AEDs and professional defibrillators. In all our developments, we comply with all relevant standards and safety aspects.
- 20 years of experience in defibrillation
- Own current-regulated biphasic defibrillation impulse/output stage/shock discharge
- Own algorithms (VF/VT, R peak detection, ECG interpretation)
- Technological expertise in intracorporeal electrostimulation
- Technological expertise in intracorporeal and extracorporeal muscular stimulation and neurostimulation
Examples of our projects
About the development of a compact defibrillation and monitoring unit to be used in demanding emergency situations. A perfect project for our expertise Monitoring & Electrical Stimulation.
The development of defibrillators – a Corscience success story
A brief look back on Corscience’s history and its development projects in the defibrillation sector.
Corscience produces thousands of AEDs for Cardia International
A short report about a development project together with Cardia International, based in Holland, and the successful transition to series production and life-cycle management.