From idea to product
We have been developing medical systems for national and international medical technology companies for 20 years now. We’re happy to support you throughout the entire process – from the idea to the development, approval and life-cycle management – and we will take care of project organisation, electronics, software, mechanical systems and quality management for you.
- Organisation, management and moderation of workshops, regular project conferences on site at Corscience or at the customer’s premises plus telephone and video conferences
- Standard-compliant stage-gate process according to MDR, FDA etc.
- Agile, scrum, waterfall and other frameworks – we find the right form of organisation for your project
- Managing project risks and other challenges
Our project management looks after you from the first preliminary investigations and development phase through to qualification and product launch. We coordinate with you at all times and always keep the magic triangle of cost, time and quality firmly in our sights.
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Microcontrollers and signal processors (MSP, ARM, OMAP, DSPs, FPGAs etc.)
- Integrating radio standards while taking into account international standards
- Preparing circuit diagrams according to regulatory and customer-specific requirements
- EMC-compliant design and module simulation
- Creating functional patterns through to the series design of circuit boards
In electronics development, we focus on early simulation of circuit components, and we factor in price and availability when selecting components.
- Embedded software for microcontrollers in C/C++
- Application programs and apps for Windows, OS X and Android
- Application and driver programming under (embedded, RT) Linux
- Developing multiprocessor systems
- Developing algorithms based on medical sensor signals
- Development according to IEC 62304
- Creating security concepts
- Implementing FMEA and risk analyses
We know the requirements for the development of embedded software and we ensure that all interacting components are perfectly coordinated. Our solutions can be used flexibly (on the PC, an app or in the Cloud) and meet the highest demands when it comes to cybersecurity.
As signal analysis experts, we develop algorithms for analyzing and interpreting medical sensor data. We accompany you every step of the way, from the initial idea right up to complete integration and validation.
- The latest rapid prototyping methods for first 3D models, starting with the early project phases
- In-house prototyping workshop for fast and flexible implementation of models, test stands and assembly aids
Fast, cost-effective and high-quality implementation of your projects thanks to our comprehensive network of German and Asian injection moulding experts and mould makers
We specialize in the design of plastic and metal components and we combine electronics, software and mechanical components into complex mechatronic systems.
- Advice on licensing/approval issues during product development
- MDR-compliant development
- Research into standards and patents
- Creating technical documentation and carrying out reviews of existing documents
- Support in the areas of risk management (DIN EN ISO 14971), the software development process (DIN EN ISO 62304) and usability (DIN EN ISO 62366)
- Preparing accompanying documents
- Communicating with test laboratories and notified bodies
- Checking for compliance with the basic requirements of the MPG (German Medical Devices Act)
- Preparing license/approval applications